The Key Card Switch saves energy by signally HVAC, lighting, and electrical loads that a room is unoccupied. It communicates wirelessly with compatible devices in a guest room when a key card is inserted or removed from the slot.
The Key Card Switch can be mounted on most surfaces using the mounting plate or over an existing wall box.
- Determines occupancy based on guest room key card being inserted or removed
- Harvests kinetic energy from the card action – no batteries
- Installs easily in new or existing rooms – no wiring
- Transmits room occupancy statues wirelessly to other energy saving devices in the room
- Enables other devices to minimize energy use whenever the room is unoccupied