The Magnum Door / Window Sensor helps provide energy savings for an area by detecting when a door or window opens or closes. It is a wireless solar-powered sensor that can be used on its own to detect the open and closed status of entry doors or windows, or it can be paired with a Magnum occupancy sensor to accurately detect whenever someone enters or exits a room. The sensor is easy to install on door and window frames, and virtually anything indoors that opens and closes.
- Sends wireless message to other devices whenever a door or window opens or closes
- Harvests ambient solar energy to power the sensor and send wireless communication
- Mounts easily on standard doors or windows
- Works with motion sensors to track room occupancy and temperature control
- Supplemental battery option for extreme low-light failover
- Discreet and low-profile