The Magnum Energy line of Wall Switch Receivers work in conjunction with EnOcean-enabled Self-Powered Wireless Lighting Control Products to provide and optimal solution for the retrofit lighting needs. These wireless products combine Magnum’s switching technology with self-powered and wireless technologies, developed and licensed from EnOcean. The Wall Switch Receiver can be installed in place of traditional single-pole wall switches and fits in a standard single-gang wall box. No Additional wiring is required.
These components are compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, and low-voltage lighting. The EnOcean Receiver responds to signals from the EnOcean transmitters switching the relay (controlling the load) on or off. The Receiver features a single push ON/OFF (return-to-neutral) manual-override switch that can be used to toggle the ON/OFF status of the light load.
- RF Wall Switch Receiver fits in a standard single-gang wall box.
- No new wires required, product utilizes existing A/C and Load Wiring.
- Compatible with incandescent, fluorescent and low-voltage lighting.
- Simple, fast installation, replace existing light switch and pair/learn a self powered transmitter switch or sensor in under 10 minutes.
- Decorator style wall switch utilizes the ON/OFF return-to-neutral design.
- Neutral and non-neutral Wall Switch Receiver models are available.