The Magnum HVAC Setback Module is a simple way to save energy by switching HVAC units between normal and setback modes. It is low voltage, mounts easily in a typical HVAC enclosure, and communicates wirelessly with Magnum occupancy detection and lighting control products.
- Switches HVAC to setback mode to save energy
- Powered by HVAC via standard 24VAC connection
- Receives wireless messages from Magnum devices to determine room occupancy
- Controls setback range by built-in temperature sensor
- Provides simple input signal by dry contact to compatible HVAC systems
- Concealed easily within HVAC enclosure
- Sends wireless messages to other controlled devices; conﬁgurable transceiver
There are no reviews yet.